Friday, March 12, 2010

Sometimes I wish people didn't see me as "the girl who is perpetually high" or "the crazy/mad kid" or somewhere along the lines of that. Too bad people only see what's on the outside most of the time. I wish people wouldn't think I'm scary just because I express my emotions quite readily (or hyper, they call it).

I wish somebody would read my mind, and understand all those complicated thoughts in me. I'm not that simple a person just because I act like a kid sometimes. I refuse to believe I'm simple, and I know I'm not.

Everything's one-sided to the world out there; A talkative person would be called sad/emo when they don't talk sometimes (when its only because she wants some personal space). A normally unfriendly person would get strange stares when he smiles. Very logical?

No comments: